Thursday 3 May 2012

Candice Swanepoel

Candice Swanepoel Biography

Date of Birth
20 October 1988, Mooi River, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa 
Height
5' 9" (1.75 m) 
Trade Mark
Long blonde hair and light blue eyes
Her waist-to-hip ratio
Trivia
The first South-African model to walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Discovered in a mall in Durban, by a model scout, when she was sixteen years old.
She can make up to R40000 a day. Equal to 5000 Euros.
Does a lot of work in fashion, mostly swimwear and lingerie.
Her measurements are: (US) 33-23.5-34 (EU) 84-59.5-86.5.
Her spoken languages are English and Afrikaans.
Ranked #20 in the 2011 Ask Men top 99 "most desirable women" list.
Swanepoel has dated model Hermann Nicoli since 2006.
Ranked #6 in the Top Sexist Models list by models.com.
Ranked #28 Sexiest Woman in the world by the Spanish version of DT magazine.
Ranked #62 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
Cousin to actresses Minka and Mila MCConaughey.
Voted #10 on Ask men's top 99 'most desirable' celebrity women of 2012.
Personal Quotes
On her favorite fashion designers: My favorite designers are, Chloe, D&G, Christian Louboutin and Marc Jacobs. I change my style from day to day, so I have many favorites.
[on her weight loss speculation]: I am healthy and happy. I'm heartened to know how much everyone cares about me, but in this case everything is normal and good.
I was a ballet dancer growing up and that's what I was convinced I would be. I was very skinny, braces; so I never thought I would be a model.
I grew in a farm in South Africa and I was scouted there and they sent me to Europe. It's kind of been blessed, since then it happened all so fast.
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel's Sexiest Moments
VSFS 2011: Candice Swanepoel's Workout
Model Talks : Candice Swanepoel - Exclusive Interview - Fall 2011 | FashionTV - FTV
Candice Swanepoel - Cherry Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment