Monday 30 April 2012

Blake Lively

Blake Lively Biography

Date of Birth
25 August 1987, Tarzana, California, USA 
Birth Name
Blake Christina Lively 
Height
5' 10" (1.78 m) 
Mini Biography
Blake Lively was born in a showbiz family in California and quickly followed her parents' and siblings' steps. Her first role was "Trixie, the Tooth Fairy" in the 1998 movie Sandman (1998), directed by her dad, Ernie Lively. Her big break came along a few years later, though. Blake was up to finish high school when she got the co-starring role of "Bridget" in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) in 2005.
Blake was so perfect for the part of "Bridget" that, with no big references or even auditioning, she landed the part. According to her, all she did was walk in and leave a photo of herself. It was clear that she was the "Bridget" needed.
After "The Sisterhood", Blake went back to high school for her senior year to have the life of a regular teenager -- or a very busy regular teenager. The multi-talented girl was class president, a cheerleader, and performed with the choir.
Blake also starred in Accepted (2006) with Justin Long, and has another project titled Elvis and Anabelle (2007).
IMDb Mini Biography By: irene sotirhou 
Trade Mark
Long blonde hair
Beauty mark underneath right eye
Trivia
Daughter of actor Ernie Lively and talent manager Elaine Lively, younger sister of Eric Lively, and younger half-sister of Lori Lively, Jason Lively and Robyn Lively.
Sister-in-law of Bart Johnson.
When auditioning for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005), she walked in and gave them nothing but her photo, since she had never done anything before that, they all thought she was joking but when she left the room, they knew that she was definitely the Bridget they wanted.
She stayed busy juggling duties as class president and cheerleader as well as performing with her national championship show choir.
Has stated that she has known her "Gossip Girl" (2007) co-star Penn Badgley since she was 11 years old.
She was involved in a lot of activities at her high school including: cheerleading, choir, and student government. She was class president.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) was her first job, not just in acting.
Ranked #43 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
On "LIVE! with Kelly" (1988), she stated that her older brother didn't want to go to school alone when it came time for him to be in the 1st grade. At the time, she was three but very tall for her age. Her mother lied and said Blake was 6. Blake attended 1st grade and the school reported that she was "slow" when, in reality, she was 3 and couldn't talk very well. She claims it made her brother happy, so she was happy.
Was ranked #4 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
Has stated that she is rather self conscious about being tall. (She's a little over 5'10".) So much so, that she actually dislikes wearing heels.
Lively was chosen by designer Karl Lagerfeld as the "face" of Chanel's new "Mademoiselle" handbag line on the January 5, 2011. The ad campaign, shot by Lagerfeld, is expected to premiere mid-March, 2011.
Ranked #1 on Ask Men top 99 "most desirable women" of 2011.
Ranked #30 in the 2011 FHM Australia list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
Ranked as having one of "The Most Beautiful Faces" by "The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces From Around the World." She was ranked #39 in 2010, #68 in 2009, and #85 in 2008.
Voted #32 on Ask men's top 99 'most desirable' celebrity women of 2012.
Personal Quotes
My whole family's been in the business. My whole family is crazy.
(About filming racy scenes on "Gossip Girl" (2007)) It's the most awkward thing! There's a room of 40 people watching you, they're telling you exactly how to move your head, and it's completely silent. It's awful!
In high school, there are so many cliques. You're never safe. In between my junior and senior years, I went away to film The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005), and I came back ready to do the things with my friends that we always did, but things change. People get older, and there are some inside jokes that you don't know about that have happened. You feel lost for a while, and it's hard to come back from that. Then the friends who have "replaced" you are territorial. I've experienced that a little bit. There are catty, insecure, and gossipy girls everywhere, but for me, I don't think it's a matter of any of them being genuinely bad at heart. I just think that maybe the different ways in which people are raised make them different and insecure. They point out the bad things in others just to make themselves feel better. It's everywhere.
(After moving to New York to film "Gossip Girl" (2007)) I was raised in California, so this whole New York winter thing is completely new for me. I've already justified buying seven coats!
I've kissed just three people in my life, other than stuff I have done for TV or movies. I know, I'm weird! I hope Brad Pitt doesn't hear this, he is never going to want to marry me!
I'm on a very commercial show ["Gossip Girl" (2007)], so the last thing I want to do is a commercial movie. I wanna take risks, I don't wanna play it safe. I mean, I could probably make more money if I did more commercial projects. It would be nice to buy an apartment, but I'm 22, and I don't need to yet.
I want to have a brunch place, a bakery, and a Southern restaurant - because my family's from Georgia - and then I want a place that is all-over-the-world cuisine. I take a cooking class everywhere I travel. I find it's the best way to get to know a culture. It's what people bring to the family every day, what they break bread over - it's a very intimate thing.
I want babies. Lots of babies. Of course!
[on how she deals with any tension between work and anything else] - I love what I do. I love my work. So, you know, of course I wanted to be at the premiere [of The Private Lives of Pippa Lee (2009)], but I had a job to do, and so I had to be on the set in Boston and be a part of it. At the end of the day, a premiere is a premiere. It's not somebody living or dying. So for me, this other stuff - well, the perks is not the reason I do the job. Couture fashion week, getting to meet Karl Lagerfeld and John Galliano and Christian Louboutin is so exciting. It's like being a little girl and looking at these designers saying, "Can you imagine one day seeing all of those ball gowns?" But, at the end of the day, I wouldn't be there without my job. There are a few things in life that matter above all else: your family, your friends, your loved ones. But everything else comes and goes - especially in this business where everything is so of the moment.
[on where her instinct in acting comes from] - I don't know. I think it comes from the fact that I never really thought about acting as a child. It wasn't like, "This is the career that I want to pursue." So when I first started acting, I was more concerned with just being on a set and all of the woes of that, and I didn't really know it or understand it as a craft yet. When I saw my first movie, I was fine, but I thought, "Oh, my heavens. It's not about just standing there on my mark and saying these lines. I need to actually act." It was great to have my first opportunity be such a big role, but also not great because all of the mistakes I made-the entire learning process was on the big screen for everyone to see. That's been something, movie by movie, that I've been able to grow and learn from-that I always need to work harder to be better because it's still a new craft for me. ... I just did it on my own. I've never worked with an acting coach, but my parents had acting classes and I grew up around them my whole life just because I didn't have a babysitter. I'm actually a very shy person-that's a big secret, so don't tell-but being in those classes pushed me to break out of that a little bit. It's like nature versus nurture: I'm naturally very shy, but I was brought up in a way where I had to get up and get out of that.
Yeah, I don't comment on my relationships... My anonymity is something I treasure. Wanting to be an actor and wanting to be famous are different.
With acting, I think half of it is just acting confident. We stand on these red carpets and pose in these dresses, but we're all only so confident. It doesn't mean we think we're great looking or anything. It's all a façade.
[on being cast as Carol Ferris in Green Lantern (2011)]: It was nice for me that this was a studio that wasn't looking for some girl to have her legs greased up and her boobs out - and that was all that mattered. I imagined that no one else knew anything about 'Green Lantern'. As soon as I got the role I was humbled about how naive I was. They were grilling me about StarSapphire and Hector Hammond and how many Green Lanterns are going to show up. All I could say was 'What are you guys talking about?'
Salary
"Gossip Girl" (2007) $50,000/episode (2009-10)
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Blake Lively
Savages Trailer Official 2012 [1080 HD] - Blake Lively 
NYLON TV + BLAKE LIVELY
Blake Lively'S Valentine
Blake Lively Says She'S Only Had Four Boyfriends   

No comments:

Post a Comment